A HABA Top Seller!
Use the magnetic pen to guide the balls to the right spot on the game board. This game will help develop fine motor skills and concentration. Also children will begin to discover number 1 to 5.
- Linde plywood, plastic, metal
- There's space in the locomotive and wagons for just the right number of balls. Using the magnetic pen, children guide the balls from their parking space and load them onto the train. Choo Choo!
- When you're done, the attached magnet wand tucks safely away in a convenient storage slot in the side of the maze.
- Safe magnetic fun that fosters motor skills, concentration and getting acquainted with numbers 1-5
- Made of lime plywood, this colourful toy measures 9.5 inches in diameter and 3/4 inches thick. Wooden maze is self-contained behind thick clear plastic
- Packaged in a window box, this STEM toy is great for travel. Suitable for ages 2 years and up
- Dimensions: 10.5 x 1.5 x 12 inches