We're proud to introduce you to the George Luck Puzzle, a uniquely artistic wooden puzzle created by Kay & George Luck in 1970s England. For almost 40 years, this retro-styled single or multi-layer puzzle's customised aesthetic, creative caftsmanship and endless play value has enchanted countless children.
Tricky tractors layer on top of each other in this unique farmyard puzzle. award winning George luck puzzles are an excellent developmental activity shown to improve coordination, motor, problem-solving, spatial recognition, and goal-setting skills. George luck and his wife began making puzzles in the 1970S, and their craftsmanship was recognized with a London design Centre award. Today, the line continues to represent a tradition of excellence with sustainably-sourced materials and child-safe, water-based finishes used to produce each carefully Crafted puzzle.
Features & details
- This five piece puzzle features layering tractors
- Encourages children to develop spatial awareness, hand-eye coordination, and problem solving skills
- Award winning George Luck puzzles are made from natural materials with water based paints
- Recommended for ages two and up
- Non-toxic finishes and child safe materials
This is a previously loved toy! All previously loved items are carefully inspected and cleaned before sale.
|Mfg Recommended age||24 months and up|
|Product Dimensions||15 x 15 x 2.3 cm; 240 g|