We're excited to offer our take on this colourful and classic open-ended developmental toy. Available in three sizes, our colour card boxes will help youngsters develop an appreciation of colour and hue, and a feeling for complementary and contrasting colours. These cards can be used to create shapes, patterns or towers of colour. The possibilities are limitless with this truly open-ended collection of cards, and kids will develop hand-eye coordination and observational skills in the process.
Each package contains a set of boldly coloured wooden cards with an easily grasped edge, and a display box. How will you explore the rainbow?Small Box
- 3 pairs of colour cards (red, yellow and blue)
- Box size: 10cm x 10cm x 5.5cm
- 11 pairs of colour cards (red, yellow, blue, orange, green, purple, brown, pink, gray, black and white)
- Box size: 23cm x 10cm x 5.5cm
- 63 colour cards (nine colors, each color is divided into seven levels of shade)
- Box size: 26.5cm x 26.5cm x 5.5cm
- Material: Wood tablets, Nontoxic paint
- Recommended Age: 3 years+
- Card Size: 7.5cm x 4cm x1cm
Ships directly from our Asian warehouse.